Sunday 2 October 2011

Starting a-fresh




Soooo, as it's the beginning of a new month, i thought that i would return to my blog and make a proper new start. This is a record for me about how far I've come, goals, dreams, ideas and inspirations. I thought that a great way to begin would be to write a 101 list to do in 1001 days. This would keep me focused with aims for the next months /years. By the way 1001 days brings me to June 28th 2014. It will be fun to see what has been achieved by then.




I will be updating the list as I go along, view the list at: hhtp://dayzeroproject.com/directory under designcookie - Deb R.








As one of my aims is to regularly update my blog, this is what I did at the weekend.




As Sat was hot, hot, hot - 25C and the 1st October, wow can't believe the weather. We all went to Tynemouth with the bikes and rode to Blyth to the ice-cream parlour and back (17.5 miles).




Here's some pics taken along the way, unfortunetly out trusty little point and shoot is poorly so thse were taken on my camera phone.











No comments:

Post a Comment